Friday, December 12, 2008

Top awards

I've always said that awards don't mean much to me. If the audience cheers, isn't that enough? Who needs something that basically says a panel of folks like you? Awards are nice, but they are mere decoration and acknowledgements of other successes. Nonetheless, if I had to choose, the one award I really want for the band is something acknowledging our live performance.

Well, this is a start: Bag of Songs, a Pennsylvania-based music blog named Cassavettes one of its "best live shows of 2008." Considering I doubt they were at our show at The Fire (since no one was there), I'm guessing they saw us play with Superdrag (who also makes their Best of list) at Johnny Brenda's in April. And that was a good show. Remember?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home