Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Matt's doppelganger

As long as I'm posting look-alike photos of the dog and I, why not end all the rumors floating around the net and admit that our beloved drummer Matt Snow stars in the Verizon Fios commercial? OK, maybe not, and I couldn't get a good photo of the guy (plus, this photo of Matt may be TOO good -- as in, he's not making a Matt/cable guy face), but the similarities are pretty uncanny.

Don't like that photo? How about this one?

OK, so I always think everyone looks like everyone. I see people in other people perhaps too much. Or maybe not. Oddly enough, someone over on the NY Mets has a similar idea...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks more like that dude on the Sarah Silverman show, Brian his name is............

27 November, 2008 15:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home