Thursday, June 07, 2007

Powerhorse Ultimate Power

Howdy gang,
Not much to update you on since last we spoke, just getting ready for a practice tonight in preparation for tomorrow's show in Winchester. Should be pretty cool... it's in Winchester Town Hall, and it's a benefit, and we're supposed to play a Band-esque version of "I Shall Be Released" a la The Last Waltz.

For now, I'm going to study for a midterm and draft up a setlist for the show on the train ride to work. Fun!

Anyhow, I recall someone (Scott? Mike?) telling me this video got posted a month or two ago, but I didn't view it until today. Check out this video of us performing "It's Gonna Be Alright" at Rubber Gloves in Denton, Texas, en route to SXSW. Also, coming soon (hopefully): some live songs from our Comcast taping in December.



Finally, check this Herald article out for kicks. It features a familiar face -- literally. Old friend/Barn frontman Tod Shaffer. My favorite part is that in the photo, Tod is wearing a Puma sweatband... to play a "prehistoric" game. Pretty sweet.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christina said...

Awww..that show at Rubber Gloves looks like it was awesome. Man, I wish I could have been there!

09 June, 2007 10:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home