Monday, May 07, 2007

Quick!

I'm still without Internet, and thus behind on my posts. At the top of the agenda is an update on Saturday's NYC gig -- poorly attended, not promoted, but one hell of a show. Why? I'll tell later.
SET LIST: You'll Be Crying Soon / Loose Lips / Shotgun Wedding / Debts / Like Secrets Beneath / On The Lam / Carolyn, Don't Leave Like This / Six Hours (debut) / It's Gonna Be Alright

Last night's practice revolved around three songs: It's Gonna Take Time, Six Hours, and She's A Bright Light. All of which sounded good. Details to come.

Finally, check out Jake Brennan's latest project. Nice choice of subject matter for this area for post numero uno. I'm pleased this project came through to fruition. As I told him when he filled me in on this in February, it combines my two favorite things, journalism and music. Throw the Mavs in and I'd be in heaven. Though maybe not this week...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home