Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rumble rumblings

Right now, I feel the Rumble should be our main concern. We have to knock it out of the park. If we don't, we don't. But if we do...

Anyhow, of the small amount of predicting I've heard going on, most people (although much of this is coming from The Noise, not that that's a bad thing) expect Aloud to knock us off the first night and Eli "Paperboy" Reed to take the whole thing (I'm inclined to agree after his Austin performance). Which is nice, because all of this means: No pressure!

Anyhow, here's the latest I've read, where this blogger reasons that Aloud should have been in the Rumble three years ago and that Baker is the runner-up of Round 1, Fight 2. Where does that put us in his ranking then? Ha. I guess we'll see.

Either way, we'll have a good time and hopefully make some noise. But still, I stress how important this is to us, and how the fans need to get rowdy. So please come prepared.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home