Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back in biz

OK, after missing my flight this morning and not sleeping for several days, I just wrapped my last couple posts for Boston.com. Read them at their final URL here. They should be posted in the next day or two.

A big thing I forgot. Mike made it onto the Houston Chronicle's blog. Check it here.

I'm too tired to write anything else right now, but soon enough, friends. For now, this is going to be the worst month of school in my entire life. Whoo hoo.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous chris said...

the funniest part about the blog write up is that the file name of the photo of mike is called "editedbostonguy.bmp"

18 March, 2007 16:49  
Blogger Fritz Ceriales said...

even funnier is me, dan and matt looking away from the camera behind mike in the picture :)

20 March, 2007 17:09  
Anonymous dragomir said...

oh neither one of those things are funny

22 March, 2007 23:27  
Blogger cassavettes said...

is that scott posting as drago?

27 March, 2007 14:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home