Monday, January 29, 2007

Photo frenzy

I've got some words later. For now, let's just post some pictures from last night's band meeting and hang sesh. This is for a project of sorts, so we weren't necessarily just hanging around with a camera. Although that's cool, too.



Don't believe Scott and I are serious about growing our hair? Look how long his normally close-cut locks are now...

Matt was showing off for girls, I'm not certain why. Well, I am, but really? Using a harmless photoshop project to pick up chicks? Actually, on a complete side note, I've known more than a few folks who like to use their photo skills to pick up girls. Either way, it didn't work for him. Besides, I was taking the pictures.


Finally, here's a shot of Chris theorizing the look on my face when posting these very pictures...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous melonius said...

you guys were totally outside of sunset!


i can't wait to be back

29 January, 2007 15:27  
Anonymous Christina said...

woah! scott's hair!

29 January, 2007 16:40  
Anonymous scott said...

yeah i told you it looks awesome.

29 January, 2007 22:24  
Blogger Matt said...

I like girls. they are cool. so i try to be cool too. TRY.

31 January, 2007 13:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home