Friday, January 12, 2007

Paid in compliment




Total bummer. Last night I wrote this long post about receiving the best compliment of my musical life, it took forever to write and included some really cool stuff, and Blogger quit! So, I lost it. If I have the energy again, I'll do it later.

Anyway, it dealt with last night when we played what was by all measurable accounts, a last minute show in Matt's hometown of Maynard, Mass. Our buds Slow Century invited us out, but we never confirmed and only found out about this a few days ago. Still, for the first show of 2007, it felt pretty good. But hey, don't take my word for it. Read this unbiased wrap-up post from Ryan's Smashing Life. Photos here.

Also, I believe the "couple of minor snags" he refers to were Matt and I messing up the end of Carolyn. Check this though: I was off the stage dancing in the crowd, and stuff happens. That's the biz.

All in all, quite possibly the best time we've collectively ever had in Maynard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home