Monday, October 16, 2006

Time warp

Just circulated the regular Facebook, MySpace, and e-mail list reminders about tomorrow's (or I guess, tonight's) show at Bill's Bar. Mostly, it was important to note that we agreed to switch from headlining the gig to opening the gig because Alpha Juliet (the scheduled opener) couldn't make it by 9 p.m. While I think some bands would have a problem with this "demotion," I was actually thrilled. It's midterms week and a) I could use the extra time to study and sleep and b) I know a lot of our fans could, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,nice blog!!! I found a place where you can make an extra $800 or more a month. I do it part time and make a lot more than that. It is definitely worth a visit! You can do it in your spare time and make good cash. Make Extra Cash

18 October, 2006 01:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home